Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Carolyn Hall....You Daughter of a Deceiver, you!

Hi, folks!

I'd like to introduce you to Carolyn "Daughter of a Deceiver" Hall. She's the owner of C'Lee + 3. (Click the link). At first, I didn't have the inclination to call you out, but I was like, "Aw, what the hell, it's my blog and I can say whatever hell I want." Any who, I know it's been a few months since you and I've spoken. I just want to ask you one teeny tiny question, are you still making money off the clients I sent you before you kicked me to the curb? Considering that you probably didn't put in all the work because you were so busy "Moving", I thought I ask you anyway. I mean, how do you live with yourself knowing that you hired an online assistant to help you secure new clients and then, tell them you no longer need their assistance. Doesn't that sound fishy to you?! It smells like a SEWER rat to me! As much as I tried to communicate with you and assist you, you insisted on bearing all of the load by your lonesome. How do you tell someone they can call you anytime they want and then hurl a fit when they call you? You knew how big I was about communication, yet you wore your attitude and PMS on your sleeves. That's the reason why I stopped messaging you on Facebook, because you're a bipolar bag! I'm not going to divulge any further, because I'm aware of what happened and so are you. I thought I express my grievance on this blog so that I can spew these thoughts out of my head. All I can say is, I hope you have a guilty conscience, because the most high DISDAINS ugly! You abused my kindness and you had no regards for my financial situation. And Karma isn't happy with you either! Meanwhile, your services are too pricey and there are other ways to market a business without denting your bank account. I will be sharing how to do that on my forthcoming blogs. And by the way, I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post, because I had a therapeutic field day writing it. *Removes your name from my "Hit em' up" list* Carolyn "Daughter of a Deceiver" Hall. Mission accomplished! :-)


Bossladywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment