Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What the Cow Bell?! Noooooooooo! LOL!

Lloyd...ok..you looked handsome on 106 N Park yesterday, but dear, your jacket is a cataclysmic NO! NO! LMAO! Your jacket looks like you robbed a sofa! WHAT?! And from what I've viewed on Whitney's blog, that sweater costs $1,790. Now, that's some hell 'naw right there! *In my Bernie Mac voice* There just isn't enough yarn in the world! Shit, I could have knitted you a better sweater for free! Lloyd, you never cease to amaze me with your over-top attire. LOL! Do you still speak to Tamika? What happened? You need to keep her number on speed dial. You should create a category specially for her in your phone! That sweater took away from your masculinity, Lloyd! I love your swag, but dang, lose the sweater. Better yet, you should donate that sweater and that ugly ass red hat you love so much lol. I like the way you dressed when you were the "Southside & Streetlove Lloyd." I'm all about evolution, but ewww! I hope you kept those clothes you wore in the last two pictures below! LOL! Yeah, you need another reminder, Mister Beaks. Take notes! It's Young Goldie Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


That jacket smells suspect! *Holds my nose*

MUCH BETTER! (Please see pics below)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Bossladywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment