Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Priorities

Greetings new followers! *Waves* I'm happy to announce that I found a life success coach who offered to assist me with materializing my writing career free of charge :D My novel is currently being edited. Two out of three isn't bad, but I still want to occupy the third slot Lol. I concede that I spent too much time sleuthing celebrities when I should be focusing on what matters the most. I could give a shit less about who The Dream is fornicating with or Amber Rose getting her hoo hoo tongued by Nicki Van-Dyke. I'm going to invest valuable time into edu-taining myself about HIStory while mapping out my future. Time waits for no one and that is why I'm going to use it sagely. Invest your time responsibly folks because tomorrow isn't a promise to anyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment