Thursday, September 29, 2011

Living Single...

In a few years, I'll be 30 years old. And sometimes, I find myself wondering if I'll be in a committed relationship by then. I often contemplate about getting married and having children. But is it really apart of the creator's plans? I don't know what it really feels like to be a real relationship and I've never given myself the opportunity to explore that option. Although, I have one answer for that: I'm scared to death! I don't even know how or where to begin. But I do know how to be alone. lol. It's funny my mother told me that I can't be alone forever. But what if isn't meant to be? I don't mind being alone and there are so many things I'm trying to learn about myself. I haven't even secured my independence yet. There are so many questions that are hopping around in my head, that sometimes, I keep asking myself, what, where, when, and how? I'd love to have kids someday, but it can't be with just anyone. Before, I have kids with a low-life, I'd rather continue living single....




Bossladywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment