* 1 (16 ounce) jar dry roasted unsalted peanuts
* 1 (16 ounce) jar dry roasted salted peanuts
* 1 cup cocktail peanuts
* 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1 (4 ounce) German chocolate bars (broken)
* 3 lbs white almond bark (broken)
1. put all ingredients into a 4 - 5 quart crock-pot in the order listed. cover and cook for 3 hours on low (do not open) turn off and cool for 30 minutes. mix well until all chocolate is dissolved and then pour onto buttered cookie sheets or drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. cool. if you pour onto cookie sheets use a spatula to lift and then break into pieces.
Read more: Food.com