Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Beginnings in 2012

Greetings Readers,


I'm baaaaaaack. Well, at least for now. lol. I'm in the process of lining up my book tour for next year. I'll be at a book store, university, college, book store, and book expo near you. (If you're in the United States). I finally found a publicist who's serious about her career and really wants to see this project flourish. And yes, my second novel "The Bold and Ugly Truth" will be released next year. I'm not sure which month, but it will be released, sure enough. I'll be flying, driving, you name it. No more moping for me. I'm finally going to live out my dreams and nothing is going to stymie my plans. I'll be promoting my first novel throughout next year, and I'm going to release one of the most controversial novels, EVER! For all of you bullying "holy" Christians who love flaunting your Christianity and foisting it on people, get ready to clutch your pearls and get cozy with your feelings, because you're all in for a bitter sweet treat. LOL Stay tuned...




Bossladywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment