Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaccccckkk!

Hello out there, international readers! I know I've been M.I.A but I am happy to announce that I will be releasing my second novel either late January or early February, 2013. I am very excited and I am also happy to announce that I am doing a casting call for male models to be on the front cover of my upcoming second novel. The male model will pose as the main character, Samuel Lee Baker. I already have the female model to be the wife, Pauline Baker. I am also in talks with my book designer, Donna Osborne. So, I will be keeping you guys posted throughout the phase of my second novel. All I can say is thank you, thank you, and THANK YOU for all of your support. Oh, and if you still haven't purchased my current BEST selling novel, "Ebony the Beloved" on Amazon,you're totally missing out on an awesome book! :-) Bossladywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment