Saturday, September 17, 2011

Just Getting By

As I sit on my bed while pensive, I try to figure out whether or not my life will ever be comprehensive

As I ride on the wagon called “Time” I sort through my pockets in hopes of retrieving a dime.


As I walk through the black tunnel of uncertainty that is hollow, I know I can count on the voice of my savior who I love, honor, and follow.



As I mark the days on the calendar, I have days that are blue, not knowing what to do. But I know there are days that awaits me that will be more beautiful than the color lavender.


As I ascend high into the sky like a feather , the gravity of regression will tug on my ankles while depression attempts to wash over me like a rainy weather.


I’m just getting by, but my dreams are too robust to wither up and die. I may ball up and cry but I still fight my plight with all of my might. The jaws of success will gulp down my plight and it will fall and splatter, too small to even matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment