Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dr. Drew Declines Black Woman’s On-Camera Offer to Perform Dangerous Sexual Fetish on Him

A woman calling herself “Massive Mocha,” appeared on Dr. Drew Pinsky’s television show to discuss a sexual fetish technique called “squashing” that literally leaves men breathless.

The morbidly obese guest told the doctor that men ask her to sit on “their face, chest area whatever part they want” until they feel they are going to pass out. The squashed man will then tap her to let her know when she should get off of them.

Massive Mocha said, “I like to make them suffer a little longer, so I’ll stay on there.”

The woman told Pinsky it works in chairs as well, and asked, “Do you want me to try it?”

“No, I’m good.” Drew responded politely. “I’m good.”

The audience laughed and everyone seemed to get a big kick out of this woman’s odd pastime, but I couldn’t help but think what if she doesn’t get up in time? Could she be prosecuted for murder or manslaughter if she didn’t get off a squashee before they suffocated — and she was unable to resuscitate them?


Cited here: Rolling Out

No comments:

Post a Comment