Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ebony the Beloved - What's New?

Hey folks,

I'd like to thank you for your loyal readership. I have been scheduled to speak at a local state college tomorrow, as well as three more learning institutions next week. I'll be speaking at one university and three more colleges. I am very honored to have the opportunity to speak about the book I've dreamed about prior its' existence. The list of schools I'll be speaking at are: Palm State College, Broward College, City College, and American Intercontinental University (the college I graduated from). I am BEYOND proud of my hard work and efforts. And the best is YET to come. Also, the script for the stage play should be completed this week. And a screen play will ensue. I thank you all again, and if you STILL haven't purchase your copy of my novel "Ebony the Beloved," it is never too late. Buy your copy today! :-)



Bossladywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment