Monday, July 7, 2014

Lust over Trust

Hello, all. I am back like a heart attack! Just updating you all about my latest career endeavors. I am proud to announce that my next literary project "Lust over Trust" will be available on Amazon in August and I am new Quality Assurance Tester. Unlike some of these so-called career editors and blog talk radio personalities, I had to keep it real with myself and get a job, which will finally afford me the comfortable lifestyle I've always wanted. In the interim, I will finally be able to blog and release part two for "Lust Over Trust" which will be a three part series. The first installment is currently being edited. Shout outs to Author/Publisher David Weaver and The Bank Roll Squad. I have so much to share with you all, but for now, I am giving you an appetizer of what I've been up to. I miss blogging and you'll be seeing a lot more of me. I am happy with the progress I am making, and I thank my cheerleaders and the ones who undermined my success. Oh, and if you haven't checked out my first book, "Ebony the Beloved", you're three years behind and a couple of dollars short. You can find it on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles. MUAH! :) Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment