Monday, August 29, 2011

My New Services for Authors and Entrepreneurs.

Hello, people!

I'm now doing book reviews and interviews for upcoming authors and entrepreneurs.I'm charging new authors $10.00 for reviews and I'll place them via my social sites (Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo Associated Content, Amazon, and my Facebook fan page). The same rule applies to entrepreneurs who are looking to garner more exposure for their business(es). They pay $10.00 for an interview and/or product review. The turn around is a week. These prices are unbeatable and the exposure is unlimited.

Interviews are $10.00
Reviews are $10.00

If you're comfortable with paying a nominal fee, by all means, email me @Hdspivey.com. Or you can tweet me @Bossladywriter. Thanks a bunch!


Bossladywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment