Saturday, August 27, 2011

September 7th Book Signing

Hello, Minions

I'm going to have my first book signing on Wednesday, September 7th. I'll be autographing and selling books to other Avon reps/attendees. I am BEYOND excited! If you're an Avon rep, or you know an Avon rep who's going to be in the South Florida area, tweet me @Bossladywriter or email me @ Hdspivey@hotmail.com. I don't have the location of the book signing yet, but I will have it next week. Once I have it, I will provide it. I think it will be held in the Ft. Lauderdale are. However, I'll have definitive details next week. :) Ok..enough rambling about that lol. Any who, forth coming book signings at Barnes and Noble and Books-A-Million, are in the works. I will be at a local Barnes and Noble and Books-A-Million near you. Stay tuned and thanks for your support!! Muaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment