Thursday, September 22, 2011

I AM UGLY (Unique, Gorgeous, Lovely, and Youthful) Now Don't You Wanna Grow Up To Be Just Like Meeeeeeee (In my Eminem voice)

Hey, Brandie! Pst pst! (Taps the computer screen). For your FYI: I had to log off last night because I had more important business to handle. So, I had to put you on mute. LMAO! I know missed me, dear! Well, I'm baaaaaaacccck! Just so you know, I "liked" the rest of your compliments today! *Winks*


Let me reintroduce you to my lil friend (In my Al Pacino voice). UGLY black Emporess meet, Brandie "Thievin Ass' Randolph. Brandie "Thievin Ass" Randolph, meet UGLY Black Emporess. But check your pocket, UGLY Black Emporess, Miss thing over here will pick pocket you faster than speedy Gonzales! (Staring at Brandie "Thievin Ass" Randolph to see if she's going to leap on UGLY Black Emporess like Chester the Cheetah and wrestle her to the floor to steal her money) LMAOOO! Yes, dear. She's UGLY just like me (Unique, Gorgeous, Lovely, AND Youthful) NOW DON'T YOU WANNA GROW UP TO BE JUST LIKE MEEEEEEE! (In my Eminem voice) Girl, do you know what the hell you just did? You STRONGLY inspired me to play "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder! Cuz' I am lovely! Hell, it has officially been incorporated into my life anthem soundtrack system! Thanks, dear! ^_^

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Girl, you don' bit the dust! MY dust! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now, dust yourself off and try again! (In my Aaliyah voice) I jus' love what I do: Enlighten, edu-tain, and expooooooooooooooooose! In the interim, you can get acclimated with my UGLY twin and take a stroll down memory lane with Aaliyah, Stevie Wonder, and Eminem. Now, spell check that! Cuz' I'm going to continue "liking" your rants AND compliments! LOL! Carry on...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic








No comments:

Post a Comment